Winter comes July 16. Get ready by playing along with the #PrepareforWinter trivia game.
Starting now, stream a season each week leading up to the Season 7 premiere. Season-specific, winter and northern-themed questions will be posted here on Making Game of Thrones every Monday to get you ready for the long night. Watch the show, discover the answers, and share them on Facebook and Twitter using #PrepareforWinter — correct responses could earn you recognition in the realm. Play every week to answer the greatest question of all: Do you have what it takes to be a Game of Thrones champion?
1. What stories does Old Nan (wrongly) claim to be young Bran Stark’s favorites?
2. While playing a drinking game, who does Tyrion Lannister learn has been beyond the Wall?
3. According to Jaime Lannister, how many men watched the Mad King burn Rickard and Brandon Stark to death?
4. When Robb Stark is declared King in the North by his men, how many bend a knee before Theon does?
5. Who is the first Stark to say “White Walker”?
Looking for a hint? Sign up for the official Game of Thrones newsletter for trivia clues and exclusive first-looks at Season 7.
Start watching Season 1 now, and return to Making Game of Thrones on Friday for answers and extras.
Please avoid sharing trivia answers in the comments below as to not spoil the game for other fans.
Original source found Here